- Updated on 28 Jun 2019
- 1 minute to read
Understand and use correct legal documents for all FCRA-compliant background check uses.
- FCRA Candidate Disclosure and Authorization Packet Used for candidates and employees
- FCRA Volunteer Disclosure Used for anyone who will have volunteer status
- FCRA Contractor Disclosure Used for candidates and employees with contractor status
- California Candidate Disclosure Used for candidates residing in California, in addition to FCRA disclosure
- Drug Screening Consent Form Used for candidates and employees who will undergo Drug Screening
- Authorization Form Used to obtain candidates' consent to a background check
- Summary of Rights and State Laws Disclosures Provided at the same time as any Disclosure, in a separate document
Was this article helpful?