- 26 Oct 2021
ADP Workforce Now|TotalSource
- Updated on 26 Oct 2021
Enable an easy way to export candidates from ADP Workforce Now|TotalSource into GoodHire's background check process
Enabling the ADP Workforce Now|TotalSource integration allows you to quickly and easily export candidates' details into GoodHire, and then easily trigger background reports. Report status and links are shared back to ADP Workforce Now|TotalSource, allowing you to easily see a candidate's overall status within one place.
- Existing GoodHire Account
- Existing ADP Workforce Now or ADP TotalSource Account
- Recruit Modual enabled in Workforce Now|Enhanced Talent Suite (ETS) in TotalSource
Enabling the integration
Only Admin GoodHire users can enable the ADP Workforce Now|TotalSource integration
- Select and purchase the GoodHire Connector for your system from within the ADP Marketplace:
- Copy your GoodHire account token from within the GoodHire Integrations page
- Paste the token into ADP app workflow. Once entered click "Check" and then "Continue"
- Complete the order and go to My Apps
- Click the "GoodHire Connector for Workforce Now|TotalSource" and complete the ADP consent
Users must log into the ADP Marketplace to be added to the integration.
Users added via the integration will receive a GoodHire login, which will give them the ability to log into GoodHire, place orders, and view results.
- Open the GoodHire Connector app in ADP Marketplace
- Click "Manage Users"
- Check the users you want to add, and click "Next"
- Click "Submit"
Placing Orders & Viewing Results
- Move applicant into "Background Check" stage
- After 1-2 minutes, a Background Checks section will be shown on the applicant's page. Click "View" on the GoodHire listing to be taken into GoodHire to complete the order.
- In GoodHire, click "Run" on the applicant.
- Continue through the the GoodHire order flow by selecting your package and checking out.
- After the order is placed, report status and results are linked back to the applicant's profile in ADP. Click "View" on the report link to see results.