- 22 Aug 2023
- Updated on 22 Aug 2023
How do I login to my GoodHire account?
What if I have trouble logging in to my account?
- Delete all emails with the subject "Your login link to GoodHire."
- Go to the GoodHire Login Page.
- Enter the email address associated with your GoodHire account.
- Check the "I'm not a robot" box
- Click "LOG IN" one time.
- Go to your email and click on the "GO TO MY GOODHIRE DASHBOARD" link in the "Your login link to GoodHire" email to access your dashboard.
- After you have used the link in the email, please delete the email.
Try This next if more troubleshooting is needed:
- Clear Cache and Cookies for all time.
- Open “Go to my GoodHire Dashboard” email link in an incognito window.
To do this, right-click on the link and click “Open in incognito window.”
If none of this works:
There are two domains that we are going to need you, or someone within IT at your organization, to whitelist. Doing so marks these two domains as trustworthy for your systems and enables them to handshake with your systems for access to your reports and consent documentation.
Please have the following two domains whitelisted:
Your corporate IT specialists will know how to do this. If you do not have a corporate system then you will want to whitelist these two domains on your individual system.
Please check with your IT Department to make sure that they’re not blocking the login.
We also recommend ensuring that the web browser is up to date (we’ve found that Google Chrome works best) and that you have cleared the cache and cookies for all time. If you continue to have issues logging in after trying all of the troubleshooting steps above, please reach out to support for assistance.