- 20 Jul 2021
Why can’t I log in to view my background check?
- Updated on 20 Jul 2021
Before you can view your background check results, you need to enter your information exactly as it was first provided to GoodHire. Look out for these common issues:
- First or last name
- Is misspelled
- Is using a nickname (John vs. Johnathan)
- Is missing additional name originally provided (John Garcia vs John Hernandez Garcia)
- Is missing punctuation (Jr vs Jr.)
- Date of birth is formatted incorrectly
- Correct format: (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Typos in your email address or Social Security number
If the organization provided your information on your behalf and you aren’t able to log in, reach out to them -- it may be caused by one of the above reasons. If you're still experiencing issues logging in to view your background check, please Contact Support.