- 29 Apr 2021
How do I add Comments for Context to a background check?
- Updated on 29 Apr 2021
Comments for Context allows you to explain alerts on your background check in your own words. This helps the organization reviewing your results to better understand the unique circumstances surrounding the alert.
To add comments to your background check:
- Log in to view your background check.
- Find the screening service with the alert to which you want to add a comment.
- Click the link to Add comments for context.
- On the pop-up, write your comments in the space provided.
a. You have the option to make the comment visible only to yourself, the organization who ordered the check, or any organization that may order a background check on you through GoodHire in the future.
b. You have the option to attach supporting documents to support your comment.
- Click the button to Post Comments.
- Criminal Record Searches
- Civil Record Searches
- Employment Verifications
- Education Verifications
- Professional License Verifications
- Professional Reference Checks
- SSN Traces
- Identity Verifications
- Federal Bankruptcy Searches
- Drug Screenings
- Healthcare Sanctions
- Motor Vehicle Record Searches
- Employment Credit Reports
- International Searches & Verifications
- Ongoing Alerts